Sport Chek flagship opens its doors at Yorkdale tomorrow!
There has been lots of buzz and excitement over the grand re-opening of the new concept, leaving shoppers wondering what they can expect from the redesigned store – well, here’s little sneak peak:
Sport Chek says that this new concept will focus on providing access to the best-in-class digital technology – this location offers shoppers an enhanced customer experience through the use of digital signage, interactive technology and show-stopping installations. The store is aimed at creating a space that engages, excites, inspires and informs the customer and includes next generation features such as:
- Interactive ski, snowboard and golf video walls:Provides recommendations and product suggestions based on the individual customer’s needs and abilities
- An RFID shoe wall: Allows customers to scan shoes and pull up detailed product information
- 3D holograms: Showcases the latest sport tech products and accessories
- Interactive kids’ zones: Features games mirroring major team sports
- Community Hub: A lounge area where sports enthusiasts can have a seat and connect on community events, product advice, sports games and more
- Tech Shop: For shoppers to engage with the latest and greatest from the leading sport technology brands such as Fitbit, GoPro and Garmin
P.s. visit our events page for exclusive details on what’s happening this weekend at Sport Chek!