The Assistant Manager acts as a leader in absence of, or in support of the Store Market Manager (SMM) & behaves as a business owner within the marketplace & LensCrafters organization. Represents LensCrafters as the premier destination for all vision needs within the community & delivers key performance metrics.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivers quality & improvement to meet or exceed all key performance indicators (KPIs): Comp Sales, % Sales to Plan; Conversion & Customer Count, Comp Growth
- Increased Traffic, Store Operating Profitability, Continuity of Care, Exam Growth & Retention Goals, Net Promoter Score, Current year objectives
- Demonstrates understanding of retail business & is capable of transferring knowledge to superior sales & business results.
- Learns & understands competition & market trends.
- Supports the SMM in diagnosing the business & leverages the synergies of Retail, Lab & Doctor to drive positive results.
- Supports store business plans to maximize sales & profit, leverages strengths & addresses opportunities for recovery.
- Partners with SMM to lead a team through strong knowledge & skills.
- Provides training & guidance to team members leveraging Company provided programs.
- Delivers clear & constructive feedback in a timely manner.
- Informs SMM of any situation that may require any development or disciplinary action.
- Supports recruiting & helps select high caliber team & helps create talent pipeline.
- Follows workforce management guidelines to optimally staff store.
- Shows great pride in the store appearance & executes visual directives.
- Strives to maintain positive working relationship with ODs. Adheres to & ensures compliance of team to Company policies & procedures. Meets or exceeds all goals.
- Anticipates problems before they occur; explores underlying reasons and root cause; strives for long-term solutions to problems.
- Performs & understands administrative duties.
- Maintains a safe working environment for all.
- Works a flexible schedule, including nights & weekends.
High School graduate or equivalent 1+ year(s) management/supervisory experience with direct reports Knowledge of retail operations, processes & policies. Strong basic math skills Familiarity with cash register, computers & calculators. Strong command of the English language for all written correspondence & oral communication. Strong communicator & listener. Demonstrated high-level of selling skills Proven ability to problem solve.
Email your resume at: email@example.com