Fossil Group is a global retailer specializing in the design, innovation, and marketing of fashion lifestyle and accessory products. At the heart of Fossil Group’s vision is a commitment to fostering creativity and delivering the best in design through its three core businesses: the Fossil brand; the Skagen brand; and a multi-brand watch portfolio business. This portfolio includes Adidas, Armani Exchange, Burberry, Diesel, DKNY, Emporio Armani, Karl Lagerfeld, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Michele, Relic, Tory Burch and Zodiac. Fossil Group is constantly developing its businesses through core competencies in innovative branding, world-class design and dynamic global distribution.
Fossil Group is currently seeking an Assistant Store Manager with an entrepreneurial, sales driven spirit for our Yorkdale location. They should inspire and encourage teamwork towards successfully achieving sales goals and upholding daily operations…most importantly, creating a fun and energized environment!
Be a part of our rapidly growing, global company where you will inspire your team and grow your stores. Our ideal candidate will have a big picture and balanced leadership approach to driving the business, developing their people, while focusing on the customer. They would have a proven track record of recruiting and hiring top talent that can creatively foster an exceptional internal and external customer experience. In order to be a beacon of inspiration that motivates and educates their team to build brand loyalty and exceed measurable expectations, a passion for the brand is a must.
- 1-2 years of retail management experience , preferably within the fashion retail industry; luxury retail experience is a plus
- Must be a balanced leader that drives results, develops talent, and focuses on the customer
- Proven track record to recruit, hire, and coach your talent to exceed expectations
- Strong business acumen, coupled with the ability build strong and lasting relationships
- Passion for upholding an exceptional internal and external customer experience
- Brings professionalism and a level of sophistication to the role
- Team centric leadership approach that motivates and inspires your talent
- Ability to build brand loyalty
- Genuinely care to help people succeed
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Collaborative with others, yet able to self-motivate and direct
- Committed to continuous learning with ability to adapt and flex
- Able to adjust and customize according to the needs of the business
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org