You are a friendly, customer-focused individual who understands the importance of always being ready to serve the customer. You are a team player who has earned the respect of your peers through commitment, partnership and effective communication. You organize and prioritize your workload in a way that always puts the customer first and delivers the operational standards that are required. In a dynamic fast paced environment you are self-motivated, adaptable and decisive ensuring the best outcome for the customer and the business.
• Analyze business metrics to develop action plans that address opportunities and positively impact the business
• Build your client base through the Preferred Customer Program
• Observe staff on the selling floor and their interaction with customers, co-workers and overall customer service level
• Achieve daily / weekly / monthly sales goals based on the department’s goal and are expected to track their sales
• Deliver World-class service through client communication, product knowledge, fashion direction and solution-based selling at the highest-level
• Work with Vendor Partners to maximize sales opportunities through suggestive selling, store events / seminars and wardrobe clients
Please apply online at www.hbc.com/careers