We are looking for a results driven Full-time Key Holders (35 – 44 hours/week) who are passionate about service, education and have a willingness to learn. Kiehl’s is highly focused on education; educating our staff as well as our customers is top priority!
We are looking for energetic entrepreneurs to join our family; people who are looking to grow, who are passionate about a chance to develop their skills and we have great many opportunities for leadership roles to move up within the brand.
- 2-3 years of customer service experience – preferably a leadership role (cosmetics or retail experience in a luxury retail environment is an asset)
- Must be able to work weekends
- Open availability – as this is considered a full-time role, depending on the needs of the business. Hours can fluctuate from – 35 hours min – 44 hours max
- Ability to follow instructions and work well within a team selling environment
- Ability to take initiative and lead by example in a sales driven atmosphere
- Must be comfortable with creating long-term relationships with customers as well as fostering strong community relationships by actively networking within the community.
- Looking to grow and develop with in the Kiehl’s family, there is a lot of growth within the brand – with an opportunity to move in to more challenging roles.
- Languages as an asset: Mandarin
- Having an established customer book would be considered an asset.
To apply, please submit your resume and a brief summary of why you would like to work for Kiehl’s to email@example.com. Please use the subject line: Full Time Key Holder Application.