As a Le Château Inventory Specialist you use your outstanding organization skills and commitment to accuracy to efficiently prepare Le Château’s exclusive products for presentation to customers, and deliver professional customer service.
Inventory Specialist Responsibilities:
• Shipping & receiving of products daily, receive & prepare special orders.
• Daily analysis of mid-day Replenishment Report to ensure inventory levels on the sales floor are accurate at all times.
• Pull various size samples for all divisions for sales floor replenishment.
• Place overstock of product and soft goods in designated areas, maintain supplies inventories.
• Daily maintenance and organization of all warehouse areas; organize product hangers, boxes and security tag bins.
• Organize and maintain footwear inventory.
• Create an Easy-Shop Experience for all Le Chateau customers; all products are clearly priced, accessible for self-service in a clean & organized environment.
Le Château is dedicated to providing you with:
• A 50% discount on all Fashion for Work.
• A weekday position that is supportive of your work/life balance.
• Endless opportunities to build new skills and knowledge in any area of our business, helping you gain relevant experience for your future.
• A positive, safe, and comfortable work environment where your opinion matters and you are recognized and rewarded for your success.
• Great contests, education allowance, full-time benefits package, and much more!
To apply, please click here or or apply in-store directly for more details!