Michael Kors is a world-renowned, award-winning designer of luxury accessories and ready to wear. His namesake company, established in 1981, currently produces a range of products through his Michael Kors and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels, including accessories, footwear, watches, jewelry, men’s and women’s ready to wear, and a full line of fragrance products.
Michael Kors stores are operated in some of the most prestigious cities in the world, including New York, Beverly Hills, Chicago, London, Milan, Paris, Munich, Istanbul, Dubai, Seoul, Tokyo and Hong Kong. www.michaelkors.com
Michael Kors is looking for enthusiastic, passionate, and dynamic personal to become a part of our team. These positions offer growth potential and the ability to be creative within a positive, growing environment.
Main Job Objective
Responsible for effectively representing the Michael Kors brand by providing the customer with a strong first impression. Ensures that every customer feels welcome by providing a warm and engaging greeting before, during and after their shopping experience.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Welcomes customers in a professional and friendly manner when they enter and exit the store
- Directs customers as needed to a sales team member for assistance
- Remains at the front of the store during the shift, making sure the front is not left unattended
- Helps to maintain an orderly storefront by making sure product is organized
- Occasionally hands out media / promotion advertisements to customers
- Assists the management / support team with initiatives when necessary
- Understand the importance of representing the Michael Kors brand on all levels
- Will be responsible for ensuring a safe shopping experience for the customers
- Must ensure that all MK customers and staff can move freely around the store without knocking fixtures over
- If need be, the Jetsetter Host(ess) will control access into the store by queuing a line outside of the entrance
- Quebec & Northern Ontario Locations – Bilingual
- Must be professional, outgoing and friendly
- Must be reliable and have a high level of integrity
- Experience in retail and in interest in fashion is preferred