Kiehl’s Since 1851 offers a unique and creative work environment with a strong focus on customer service and education. Our world-renowned and much respected line of specialty products includes skin care and hair care preparations, as well as bath and body items, to name just a few. The people who comprise the extended family of Kiehl’s are committed to upholding standards of excellence and quality, espoused and preserved over the years.
This individual who obtains this position will be primarily responsible for achieving superior customer service and business results with entrepreneurial leadership skills under the direction of the Assistant Manager and Store Manager.
Key Qualities include, but are not limited to:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in sales, retail and/or Customer Service
- Dependable, reliable, and excellent use of time management
- Must be able to work independently with a sense of urgency, but also within corporate guidelines
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the competitive environment
- Uphold and implement education values and ongoing training
- Goal-oriented and sales-driven
- Intuitive to the needs of customers in full-service selling
- Contribute to seeking out creative business opportunities within the community
- Communicate effectively with in-store and corporate teams — Marketing, PR, Sales
- Maintain the highest possible visual and merchandising standards for the Store
- Demonstrate accountability for maintaining excellent store operation standards
- Must demonstrate availability during the week (days/evenings), as well as weekends
- Languages that are an asset for this position: Mandarin
Please send your resume and a brief summary of why you would like to work for Kiehl’s to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.