Presently we are looking for results driven Full-time Key Holders who are passionate about service, education and have a willingness to learn.
Kiehl’s is highly focused on education; educating our staff as well as our customers is top priority! We are looking for energetic entrepreneurs to join our family; people who are looking to grow, who are passionate about a chance to develop their skills and we have great many opportunities for leadership roles to move up within the brand.
- 2-3 years of customer service experience – preferably a leadership role (cosmetics or retail experience in a luxury retail environment is an asset)
- Must be able to work weekends
- Open Availability – as this is considered a full-time role, depending on the needs of the business
- Hours can fluctuate from: 35 hours min – 44 hours max
- Ability to follow instructions and work well within a team selling environment
- Ability to take initiative and lead by example in a sales driven atmosphere
- Must be comfortable with creating long-term relationships with customers as well as fostering strong community relationships by actively networking within the community.
- Looking to grow and develop with in the Kiehl’s family, there is a lot of growth within the brand – with an opportunity to move in to more challenging roles
- Languages as an asset: Mandarin
- Having an established customer book would be considered an asset
Once you have reviewed the job requirements, along with your resume, please include a short cover letter on what makes you the best candidate for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you!