You are an organized, efficient and hands-on individual, who understands the importance of a support role in a performance driven culture and has a keen sense of urgency and timeliness. You are recognized as a team-player, responsible for the execution of the behind the scenes duties that are an integral part of creating an environment that is pleasing to work and shop in.
- Execute all merchandise prepping tasks, including unpacking, folding, hanging, sizing and loss prevention tagging
- Ensure flow of merchandise from the dock to the sales floor/stockroom
- Replenish merchandise to maintain in-stock position of the sales floor
- Manage and maintain the stockroom order and cleanliness
- Assist in inventory process
- Full flexibility with schedule (including evenings and weekends)
- Detail oriented; results-oriented
- Concern for order and quality
- Results oriented
- Strong sense of initiative
- Work well in a team environment
Only applications submitted online through www.hbc.com/careers will be accepted.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.