About – UGG®
UGG® is a global premium lifestyle brand that creates unique footwear, apparel, handbags, and accessories for people who enjoy luxury, comfort and style. We pride ourselves on using only the finest materials and the highest standards of craftsmanship in the world. We do all we can to make sure that our products are truly unique and feel like nothing else, ensuring our customers fall in love the moment they try them on.
PART-TIME KEY HOLDER | SUPERVISOR
The Key Holder aids in the management of the retail store consistent with the short and long-term interests of the Company, its employees and the local environment in which we work and live. He/she will consistently provide our customers with the highest level of service and assist the Store Manager with monitoring sales and performance.
What we look for:
- Personnel Development:
- In still in employees the meaning and importance of customer service as Outlined in the Be the Brand Customer Service Program by observation, feedback, and role modelling exceptional service
- Inspire employees to contribute to the overall productivity of the store
- Delegate the work load appropriately and effectively in the absence of the Store Manager
- Working with store manager, identify and recruit potential sales and stock candidates to meet the staffing needs of the store and the long range Company objectives
- Promote a positive work environment by recognizing outstanding performance and maintaining a respectful work place
- Assume responsibility for opening and closing the store and securing all assets
- Maintain the store security system, including building security and cash handling
- Be personally available to all customers to communicate and identify their needs and address their questions and concerns
- Assume manager responsibilities in the absence of the Store Manager
- Ensure company policies and procedures are communicated in a timely manner and adhered to accordingly
- Assist the Store manager in achieving the fiscal business plan by daily monitoring and execution of sales and productivity plans
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications
- Ability to effectively prepare and present information and respond to questions from management, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Effective empowering communicator, good problem solver
- Knowledgeable in current trends
- Innovative manager with people & processes
- Sets plans & objectives, clearly delegates tasks
- Develops, manages and trains direct reports
- Experience working effectively in complex global organizations, satisfying the needs of diverse constituents, and often working under the pressure of competing and sometimes conflicting priorities
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills and Problem Solving abilities
- Excellent Team-building, Project Management and Organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
We don’t just make shoes or gear. We make lifestyles. We create curiosity.
Foster creativity. Power exploration.
You could say the people who work here are a lot like our customers. A group always willing to take on new challenges. Rally around a cause. Show some responsibility. And have fun while doing it.
We offer competitive salaries, an outstanding benefits package and an opportunity to help write our future… and your own.