We are currently looking for energetic, positive Part-time Customer Service Representatives for our Yorkdale location.
Key qualities include, but are not limited to:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in sales, retail and/or customer service
- Dependable, reliable, and excellent use of time management
- Must be able to work independently with a sense of urgency, but also within corporate guidelines
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the competitive environment
- Uphold and implement education values and ongoing training
- Goal-oriented and sales-driven
- Intuitive to the needs of customers in full-service selling
- Contribute to seeking out creative business opportunities within the community
- Communicate effectively with in-store and corporate teams
- Marketing, PR, Sales
- Maintain the highest possible visual and merchandising standards for the store
- Demonstrate accountability for maintaining excellent store operation standards
- Must demonstrate availability during the week (days/evenings), as well as weekends
- This position provides: 20-30 hours/week
Please send your resume and a cover letter of why you would like to work for Kiehl’s to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you!