A Seasonal Customer Service Representative (15+ hours/week) at Kiehl’s is primarily responsible for achieving superior customer service and business results with entrepreneurial leadership skills under the direction of the management team.
Key qualities of a part time seasonal Kiehl’s Representative include, but are not limited to:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in sales, retail and/or customer service
- Dependable, reliable, and excellent use of time management
- Must be able to work independently with a sense of urgency, but also within corporate guidelines
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the competitive environment an asset
- Uphold and implement education values
- Goal-oriented and sales-driven
- Intuitive to the needs of customers in full-service selling
- Contribute to seeking out creative business opportunities within the community
- Communicate effectively
- Maintain the highest possible visual and merchandising standards for the store
- Demonstrate accountability for maintaining excellent store operation standards
- Must demonstrate availability during the week (days/evenings) as well as weekends. Candidate must be able to work 15-20 hours/week minimum (approx 3 shifts minimum).
Please note: There are opportunities for candidates who excel in their role as a part time seasonal employee to receive permanent employment after the seasonal period.
To apply, please submit your resume and a brief summary of why you would like to work for Kiehl’s to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line: Kiehl’s Seasonal Application.