Part Time Service Coordinator
The Melanie Lyne Service Coordinator provides exemplary customer service to every customer. In this role you will support the store in all non-selling functions as per our policies and procedures i.e. POS procedures, merchandising, markdowns, cash desk and administrative functions.
Merchandise and Visual Presentation
– Places goods on sales floor and window mannequins in accordance with visual merchandising directives.
– Unpacks and accurately verifies all incoming merchandise, steaming where necessary and removing excess tags respecting SOP guidelines.
– Assists management by changing product placement within store to ensure color and product stories are coherent, especially as new goods are received regularly and older goods are sold.
– Completes markdowns and prepares outgoing merchandise (i.e. transfers and special orders) quickly and accurately.
– Ensures Health and Safety standards are met at all times (i.e. backroom clear and free of garbage, exit doors not blocked, hangers stored safely).
– Provides exemplary customer service at cash desk (stop, drop and serve when a client needs assistance, manage line-up, acknowledge clients in line, fold and handle merchandise with care, etc…)
– Promotes any loyalty program to all customers.
– Handles customer issues, returns, special orders, exchanges or comments in a professional and positive manner.
– Helps customers returning items find suitable alternatives, considering their unique needs. P.O.S. System
– Executes all P.O.S. procedures accurately and efficiently (i.e. refunds, transfers, special orders, etc.).
– Controls all cash handling and adheres to loss prevention policies and procedures
– Completes administrative functions as directed (i.e. extracting communications received via email, special orders, supply orders, etc.)
– Minimum 2 years of experience in a retail environment
– Strong visual merchandising intuition
– Completes tasks quickly, with sense of urgency
– Attention to detail
– Flexible to the hours of the business
– Lifts approximately 20-50 lbs of product/boxes
Please submit resumes in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org