• Offer the highest level of service with a genuine passion and enthusiasm for the brand
• Line Management responsibility for one Personal Shopping Assistant
• Have a great understanding of the department, store and company procedures while being flexible to accommodate any client request
• Build a high net worth client base through networking opportunities and build a weekly diary and recognize short falls in appointment numbers
• Have a strong sense of personal style and be able to interpret that of others
• Confident in approach to press interviews and photo shoots, able to talk about the service in a positive and inspirational way
• Delegate tasks accordingly across service to meet and exceed client expectations
• 1-2 years’ experience in Personal Shopping or a similar environment
• Excellent time management skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Experience working in a high paced retail environment
• Ability to build a strong client base
• A strong sense of style, and an ability to interpret that of others
• Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
Note: Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.