As a member of the Banana Republic field leadership team, the Supervisor is responsible for supporting the GM, Associate Manager, and Assistant Manager in managing all aspects of their store’s business, including training Brand Ambassadors; executing store strategy; achieving key business goals and delivering an exceptional store experience.
Customer Centric Environment:
- Drives productivity of team to achieve store financial, revenue and expense targets.
- Serves as a Service Leader to uphold and support all pillars of service.
- Ensures desired brand experience is being fostered in store through individual and team interactions.
- Promotes team performance through consistent coaching and feedback to create a customer centric environment.
- Conducts inspirational BAMs to deliver consistent messages and information around daily focuses, recognition and service activities.
- Fosters a customer centric culture by rewarding and recognizing team through available resources and programs, including Ovation, recognition funds and HQ contests.
- Ensures Brand Ambassadors are engaging with customers about Omni.
- Monitors sales to ensure labor is used to maximize productivity, optimize traffic and achieve sales goals.
Merchandising and Visual Responsibilities:
- Executes product placement, marketing and promotional strategies.
- Executes new flow according to the Inspiration Guide.
- Maintains the brand aesthetic in merchandise presentations.
- Facilitates Standards Class.
- Analyzes merchandise reports to make smart business choices.
- Ensures weekly promotions are set accurately and consistently.
- Implements visual presentation directions and flexing according to in-season management needs.
- Maintains visual presentation standards as outlined in the seasonal presentation direction, standards videos, and any additional direction from Headquarters.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of seasonal visual direction from Headquarters. Additionally, as a leader, driving financials on the sales floor.
- Customer focused
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results
- Basic business acumen skills
- Established time management skills
- Strong planning and prioritization skills
- Communicates effectively
- Tech savvy
- Previous experience in Visual role
- Open availability including early mornings (as early as 4am) and overnights
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs
Please email us at Julia_sim@stores.gap.com and Sandra_Gaj@stores.gap.com.