As a member of the Banana Republic field leadership team, the Supervisor is responsible for supporting the GM, Associate Manager, and Assistant Manager in managing all aspects of their store’s business, including training Brand Ambassadors; executing store strategy; achieving key business goals and delivering an exceptional store experience. The Supervisor participates in the DOR rotations of Operations, Product and Talent.
- Business Results: Contributes to driving the productivity of the team to achieve store financial, revenue and expense targets. Monitors sales to ensure labor is utilized to optimize traffic and sales generation. Works closely with leadership team to measure the success of brand initiatives, in-store trends and market insights to drive sales.
- Customer Centric: Supports the team in executing operational excellence by leveraging a customer centric mindset. Helps establish effective relationships to build brand loyalty
- Ambassador: Represents the brand and understands the competition. Upholds a high quality store experience for both the internal and external customer. Contributes to store involvement in community programs. Supports building effective cross brand and store center relationships.
- Inspiration: Energizes the team to achieve results. Performs leader on duty responsibilities and other duties as assigned. Supports team performance through Growth Mindset. Communicates priorities to Brand Ambassadors; redirects activities as needed to achieve productivity standards.
- Compliance: Holds self and team accountable to all Gap Inc. standards of performance. Supports efforts to reduce in-store shrink activity through education, awareness and compliance. Ensures compliance to all Federal, Provincial, State and Gap Inc. employment requirements.
Merchandising and Visual Responsibilities:
- Executing product placement, marketing and promotional strategies
- Executes new flow according to the Inspiration Guide
- Maintains the brand aesthetic in merchandise presentations
- Analyzes merchandise reports to make smart business choices
- Ensures weekly promotions are set accurately and consistently
- Implements visual presentation directions and flexing according to in-season management needs
- Maintains visual presentation standards as outlined in the seasonal presentation direction, standards videos, and any additional direction from Headquarters
- Responsible for the planning and execution of seasonal visual direction from Headquarters and as a leader, driving financials on the sales floor
- Previous experience in a Visual role
- Open availability including early morning (as early as 4am) and overnights
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs
Please email us at Julia_sim@stores.gap.com and Sandra_Gaj@stores.gap.com