Reporting to the Store Manager, the Sales Associate plays a vital role in promoting our core values. The main objective of this position is to provide exceptional service to customers and build relationships with them. The goal is to develop customers for life.
- Display a “customer comes first” attitude.
- Ensuring that customer loyalty is built and maintained.
- Resolving customer issues effectively at store level in a timely and positive manner.
- Be a team player and contribute to the store’s success.
- Perform POS (Point of Sale Transactions) and merchandising tasks, such as receiving shipment, replenishment, price markdowns, fitting room upkeep.
- Keep current on our product and service updates.
- Ensure store is visually appealing contributing to company standards through product presentation, replenishment, store housekeeping, store maintenance and visual displays.
- Adhere to all Loss Prevention policies as per guidelines and policies.
Demonstrated Interpersonal Skills:
- Excellent presentation skills in a retail environment.
- Upbeat, optimistic, passionate and friendly.
- Ability to understand the needs of the customer.
- Ability to buy-in to an idea, a decision, an action, a product, or a service.
Qualification and Experience Required:
- Retail experience preferably in apparel.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers.
- Experience with understanding retail operation concepts such as maintaining store standards, cash handling, and merchandise presentation.
- Self-starter and uses good judgement in all situations.
Please apply in-store during mall hours.