White House Black Market seeks Part-Time Sales Associates to join us in our mission to Make Women Feel Beautiful! The WHBM Sales Associate is primarily responsible for generating sales, ensuring customer satisfaction, and maintaining store operations. Additional responsibilities include: wardrobing customers, exceeding personal sales goals, driving customer loyalty and building a solid clientele, demonstrating WHBM values and guiding principles, presenting a fashionable image, handling merchandise, and processing transactions, in addition to performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management. Successful candidates must be skilled in communication, customer service, and organizational abilities. Flexible scheduling is also required.
Understands and demonstrates Chico’s FAS Canada, Co. Values and Guiding Principles with both customers and team. Maintains constant and timely communication with the management team. Positively and consistently demonstrates a neat, professional, and fashionable image. Consistently demonstrates and effectively communicates product knowledge to the customer. Performs all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Management.
1. High School diploma or equivalent educational certification
2. Retail or sales experience preferred
3. Excellent communication skills
4. Excellent customer service skills
5. Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
6. Communicate with customers, Associates, and Management; wear / communicate with headset; stand and maneuver around sales floor and stockroom; operate register; lift and carry 30 pounds; hang / fold merchandise; climb, reach, push / pull, and clean
7. Available and agrees to work a flexible work schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays. Attendance required as scheduled
Please email resume to: