The Retail Store Sales Associate will provide a complete shopping experience for customers, involving product knowledge and environmental involvement.
What we look for:
• Ability to effectively prepare and present information and respond to questions from management, clients, and other employees of the organization.
• Effective empowering communicator, good problem solver
• Knowledgeable in current trends
• Innovative manager with people & processes
• Develops, manages and trains direct reports.
• Experience working effectively in complex global organizations, satisfying the needs of diverse constituents, and often working under the pressure of competing and sometimes conflicting priorities
• Excellent team-building, project management and organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Exceptional attention to detail
We don’t just make shoes or gear. We make lifestyles. We create curiosity. Foster creativity. Power exploration.
You could say the people who work here are a lot like our customers. A group always willing to take on new challenges. Rally around a cause. Show some responsibility. And have fun while doing it.
We offer competitive salaries, an outstanding benefits package and an opportunity to help write our future…and your own.
Please e-mail your resume to