APP Group is the Montreal based parent company of the Mackage and SOIA & KYO brands. We are creators, wholesalers and retailers of luxurious and quality outerwear, handbags and accessories, sold to upscale retailers in over 20 countries throughout the world. We also operate 5 Mackage stores in Canada and the USA. Since our foundation in 1990, our operations continue to expand annually with offices currently in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Miami and Shanghai.
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Sales Associate provides exceptional customer service, generates sales and participates in all the essential duties necessary to the effective day-to-day operation of the store, including the support of all visual and brand directives.
What you’ll do:
- Offer an exemplary client experience at all times;
- Provide timely and informative product knowledge of the brand by discussing the characteristics, the advantages and the benefits of our products;
- Ensure that the performance metrics are attained in a strong, brand aligned environment;
- Participate in the daily operations of the store for optimal effectiveness (merchandise reception; labeling, merchandising, POS operations, inventory management etc);
- Communicate with customers on a regular basis to share upcoming promotions, arrival of new collections etc and increase customer loyalty;
- Ensure a strong presence on the floor at all times to minimize loss prevention;
- Ensure a strong product knowledge mindset, keeping current with technical, functional and fashion details of our products;
- Promote brand image, in each customer interaction.
What you’ll need:
- Customer service, retail experience an asset;
- Experience in developing client bases and customer retention;
- Visual merchandising experience an asset;
- Understanding of fashion trends an asset;
- Team player;
- Must work well under pressure;
- Highly energetic and motivated;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Responsible and reliable.
If interested please apply in store, through email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or online at www.mackage.com.