At Coach, we bring together strong, collaborative people in a culture of mutual respect, support, accountability, and passion for the brand and product. Our goal is to offer an inspirational and modern workplace that allows for exceptional talent to thrive.
We are currently seeking [MANDARIN SPEAKING] Sales Associates to work at our Yorkdale Store.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Sales to…
• Deliver renowned and authentic service that creates a Modern Luxury customer experience
• Develop product knowledge skills and remain aware of current collections that are in-store and on-line; cascade and train information to the broader team
• Achieve and exceed goals through sales strategies, clienteling, sourcing new customers and maintaining and building productive long-term relationships with existing customers
• Support an environment of teamwork, trust and collaboration with peers, customers and supervisors
• Build credibility and trust as a personal stylists and fashion expert by staying current with market competition, industry, fashion trends and customer shopping behaviors; share with customers as appropriate
The accomplished individual will possess…
• 1-3 year of previous selling experience in a luxury retail service environment preferred. Possesses current knowledge of fashion trends and competition in the marketplace
• High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
• Knowledge of cash register systems, basic computer skills (including the ability to use iPad/laptop, Mobile POS and Internet)
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team (both oral and written), maneuver sales floor and meet moderate stockroom lifting and store climbing requirements
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and holidays
• Bilingual candidates preferred: [Mandarin/English]
To apply, kindly email resumes to email@example.com or you may apply in person