Convey a positive impression of HUGO BOSS to the marketplace by delivering an exceptional shopping experience, by assisting in showcasing the brand in an impeccable store presentation and ensuring smooth store operations, therefore resulting in positive operating profits.
- Oversees daily retail operations at BOH: including store maintenance, inventory, logistics, all shipments/deliveries and loss prevention.
- Executes company initiatives and strategy at the retail level.
- Works closely with visual merchandising and team to ensure Model Store Guidelines.
- Works with the IT department to manage the POS and other Retail-related information systems.
- Efficiently manages all operational functions including receiving, shipping/back room, inventory, merchandising, store maintenance and assigned duties.
Knowledge, Skill, Experience
Minimum Education ( or substitute experience) required: College degree preferred or equivalent experience.
Minimum Experience required: 1-2 years of Operation Management experience.
- Effective time management skills, and a proven ability to execute multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work with retail operating systems, handle the PC and scanning equipment.
- Ability to contribute to an effective and productive team/work environment.
- Acute interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Customer Service: 1 year
Retail Sales: 1 year
Stocking: 1 year
Management: 2 year
Job Type: Full-time
Please send your Resume / Cover Letter to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Position available to a Initiative Driven Candidate. Please apply.