At LensCrafters, we love eyes and we care about the people behind them.
LensCrafters is the largest optical retailer in North America with 900+ stores and as part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica, our love of eyes and higher standard of quality have made LensCrafters a leader in vision care for over 30 years.
With a career at LensCrafters, you’ll find yourself learning, growing, and interacting with some of the most passionate and talented people in the business. At the same time, you’ll be helping people look and see their best.
The Student Optician creates exceptional value in the lives of customers by delivering Signature Customer Experiences. Ensures customers are always delighted by performing the key steps of our selling model. Develops the optical skills of others and creates an effective learning environment.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Conveys a commitment to providing unsurpassed Customer Service by performing the following Sales and Service Process steps:
• Execute our CEE Service Model through Connect, Explore and Exceed
• Ability to support problem solving and troubleshooting
• Will engage patients, customers and fellow associates with use of our technology to support experiences
• Delivers the Diamond Service Principals and Service Vision
• Celebrates the LC Advantages and is a leader in the location that sets the tone for customer service
• Anticipates problems before they occur; explores underlying reasons for recurring customer problems; goes beyond
symptoms to get at causes; strives to develop long-term solutions to problems
• Assists the customer in selecting frames and lenses that are best suited for their lifestyle, Rx, and price needs. Suggests
improvements and recommends solutions to problems. Assist other retail associates with difficult and complex areas of
customer product needs and prescriptions
• Shows patience and courtesy with indecisive or hard-to-please customers; tracks down answers to unfamiliar questions or
• Assists co-workers who have questions or problems; cooperates readily in group efforts
• Is a leader in optical acumen that provides a voice for associates due to their expertise
• Under the Supervision of a Licensed Optician
• Educates the customer on LensCrafters’ guarantees and services including: eyewear care tips, complimentary
adjustments, follow-up services, protection plans and warranties
• Handles tasks, such as taking and recording measurements, adjusting or fitting eyewear carefully and correctly, is
thorough and exact in details
• Ensures finished eyewear meets LensCrafters’ optical standards and customer requirements/requests
• Celebrates the LC Advantages at dispense
• Operates the Point of Sale terminal inputting customer and prescription information with accuracy and attention to detail
• Accurately operates the Point of Sale cashier terminal, when required, collecting proper payment following company
security procedures and retaining proper change for a variety of transactions, such as credit cards, discounts, insurance
• Proficient in Order tracker to support customers getting orders RWP. (ready when promised)
• Takes pride in the appearance of the store and ensures visual displays are in accordance with Company provided
Email your resume at: