To put it simply, we work with some seriously smart people. As if that’s not enough, add creative, innovative, driven, and fun to the mix and you’ll get why it’s so inspiring coming to work every day. When you’re surrounded by the best in the business, your opportunities are limitless.
What you’ll do:
As a member of our Retail Team at Aritzia, you will:
- Do whatever it takes to make your customer happy
- Be aspirational to your customers in all aspects of culture: fashion, music, art, technology, and architecture
- Build lasting customer relationships
We believe that there are certain qualities that make you an ideal fit for Aritzia. When you possess these qualities, you simply ‘click’ and quickly become productive and successful – it feels familiar, like you’ve known and worked with each other for years and it just works.
Who you are:
- Stylish with a love of fashion
- Ambitious and passionate
- Charismatic with humility and a sense of humour
- Astute with common sense and street smarts
What you need:
- No previous retail experience required
- We look good, work hard, and deliver exceptional customer experiences
- For Quebec locations, French language proficiency is required
Who you’ll work with:
- Your Boss: Store Manager
- Your Team: Everyone in store
- Our Customers!
Aritzia is an innovative design house and fashion boutique. We conceive, create and retail fashion brands with a depth of design and quality that no one can match at our competitive price point.
Each of our exclusive brands is treated as an independent label with its own vision, team and aesthetic point of view. As a group, they are united by an unwavering commitment to superior fabrics, meticulous construction and relevant, effortless design.
Founded by Brian Hill in 1984, Aritzia now has 80 locations in select cities across North America, including Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, New York, San Francisco, Boston and Chicago. We pride ourselves on creating immersive shopping destinations, selecting each location with care and designing each space individually. Both in our stores and on Aritzia.com, our focus is on delivering truly world-class, memorable customer experiences.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed. We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
Follow this link to apply: