The Team Lead creates exceptional value in the lives of customers and patients by delivering exceptional customer service. Ensures customers and patients are always delighted. Assists in the achievement of store success by managing key optical and lab processes (if applicable) and systems to exceptional results.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• While working in Retail Conveys a commitment to providing unsurpassed customer service to all customers and patients with every visit.
• Assists customers in selecting frames and lenses that are best suited for them.
• Suggests improvements and recommend solutions.
• Assists associates with difficult and complex areas
• Anticipates problems before they occur, explores underlying reasons for recurring problems and goes beyond symptoms to get to root cause, strives to develop long-term solutions to problems.
• Performs work accurately and thoroughly as required.
• Demonstrates superior product knowledge.
• Strives to achieve exceptional results with every customer and patient every time.
• Serves as a responsible alternate store key holder.
• Brings associate opportunities to the attention of management directly and in a timely manner.
• While working in Lab, if applicable Custom fits glasses and precisely places prescription in lenses.
• Works with associates to strengthen their knowledge, skill, and certification for foundational product and store processes related to lens and lab technology.
• Edges and mounts only when needed and within company guidelines.
• Ensures finished eyewear meets optical standards and customer requirements.
• Ensures associates complete training, and routinely conducts eyewear inspections with excellence. Completes and files store and lab paperwork thoroughly and accurately in a timely manner.
• Ensures associates are trained and skilled in doing the same.
• Ensures approved safety programs are implemented and maintained consistently per standards. Creates a safe working environment for all/demonstrates safe work practices.
• Responsible for basic operation, cleaning and ongoing maintenance of lab tools and systems.
Email your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org