The Product Specialist is responsible for driving unit sales at a high velocity through creating an exceptional and exciting customer experience. Product Specialists are responsible for engaging with customers and applying the knowledge learned from company-driven training programs as it relates to product knowledge and the SKECHERS Promise.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Expected to engage customers and provide excellent customer service in order to meet or exceed assigned sales plans and target metric objectives within the assigned store.
• Maintains a commitment to the company’s sales processes, values and business code of ethics.
• Properly and accurately retrieves or receives merchandise for customers.
• Assists customers with transactions on register. Properly calculates sales discounts, total sales and determine bills, accepts payments, and makes change for customers (if trained to do so).
• Wraps or bags merchandise for customers. Personally walks each bag around the counter to the customer.
• Graciously accepts returns while turning returns into exchanges. Partners with management if customer requires return/exchange transactions.
Product Specialist (Sales Associate) – Concept Store