With Easter just around the corner, we figure a family brunch is in order! While the thought of hosting a brunch often results in seamless execution in your mind, when guests start arriving you soon realize that this whole brunch thing may actually be a bigger ordeal than you had thought.
Here are five tips for a hosting a successful (and delicious) weekend brunch.
1. Plan your menu! Don’t leave it to the evening before to decide what you will serve. More specifically, plan your menu around the fact that you don’t want to spend the entire brunch prepping, and cooking, and baking in the kitchen.
2. Flowers are always a good idea. Brighten up your table with some fresh blooms picked straight from your garden or from your local florist. Never underestimate the power of flowers on your dining table.
3. Order up! Why spend the entire brunch working as the short-order cook?! Spend some time preparing before your guests arrive, leaving you much more time to enjoy your company.
4. Choice is chic. Waffle bar. Omelette bar. Coffee bar. Juice bar. Give your guests the choice to dress up these classic brunch items any way they like.
5. You’re not Martha Stewart. When it comes to hosting, we all hope our inner-Martha comes out. But the reality is, you’re not Martha Stewart and nobody expects you to be. Enjoy the food, company and Easter weekend!
Brunch is made easy with the kitchen supplies from Williams Sonoma.