With Black Friday quickly approaching at the end of this week, so we’ve rounded up 5 tips to help you prep for the big day!
1. Plan ahead for the big day: go to bed early, pick out your outfit the night before and make sure your outfit is shopping appropriate…by this we mean, comfy shoes that are easy to take on and off, wear a tank top under your shirt so you can try things on in front of the mirror and not wait in long lines for the fitting rooms and leave your jacket at home because all that shopping will make you warm 🛍️
2. Before you go to sleep on Thursday night, make sure to check our social media channels as we release our Black Friday offers at 10pm! We’ll be tweeting offers throughout the day, you can follow along by checking #BlackFridayYKD. If you don’t already, you can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WeChat and Weibo.
3. Arrive early! If arriving by car, make sure to check our website to see the real-time parking availability, so you can see which lots have the most available spots. Another option to save you precious shopping time is to visit one of our two curbside valets.
4. Make a quick stop by one of our three conveniently located Starbucks (inside Indigo, by the TTC entrance/Nadège and by Scotiabank) to power up on some much needed caffeine before the long day of shopping begins ☕ Click here to view our must-stops when you’re looking for good taste on the go.
5. While you shop, don’t forget to visit our Holiday Services Concierge. Located in centre court, across from Fossil, take advantage of our hands-free shopping services of coat check and parcel check. Also available at our Holiday Services Concierge is gift wrap where you can choose from over 10 different wrapping papers 🎁
Stay tuned as we begin to release some of the Black Friday offers here. Check back on Thursday, November 28th at 9 p.m. as we unveil the remaining exclusive offers.
We are open from 8 a.m. – 11 p.m on Black Friday.
*Some store hours may vary