YORKDALE’S ESSENTIAL STORES REMAIN OPEN
The health and safety of our customers, all employees at Yorkdale and our community will always be our highest priority.
Effective April 8, 2021 at 12:01am, the Government of Ontario has implemented a provincewide Stay At Home Order for at least four weeks. In compliance with the order of the order of the Government of Ontario, Yorkdale will remain open for essential shopping only with capacity limits in place as per Ontario’s COVID-19 Response Framework. Restaurants and eateries are open for takeout and delivery only. Indoor and outdoor dining is prohibited.
The centre will be open daily from Monday – Sunday: 11am – 7pm for essential stores and services only. Essential stores’ hours vary – see store for details.
The following entrances are available:
- A3 – Indigo (10:30AM-8PM)
- H1 – Scotiabank (11Am-7PM)
- J3 – Shoppers Drug Mart (11Am-7PM)
- Yorkdale Office Tower (11AM-7PM)
Active Screening at Mall Entrances
All patrons will be screened prior to entering Yorkdale Shopping Centre. Patrons must answer a series of questions related to COVID-19 symptoms and exposure. To avoid delay, we encourage guests to complete the Ontario Screening Questionnaire prior to arrival. After completing the survey, simply screenshot the green “you can go” screen with today’s date and show it to the screener upon entry.
Occupancy information is for your safety, convenience and to help you plan for your visit. Shopping centre capacity is calculated using physical distancing guidelines and local regulations. Capacity levels reflect the number of people in the shopping centre according to public health measures. When capacity reaches 90%, centre doors will close to manage occupancy. Visit HERE for more information.
Planning Your Visit
- Only the above listed entrances will be open. All other entrances will remain closed at this time.
- All patrons will be screened prior to entering Yorkdale. Please complete the Ontario Screening Questionnaire prior to arrival.
- Food and beverage consumption within the shopping centre is not permitted.
- Our Guest Experience Desks remain closed.
- For eGift Card Redemptions, visit our Centralized Indoor Pickup.
- Select stores are not accepting Yorkdale Gift Cards for Curbside Pickup purchases. Please check in advance with the store prior to making your purchase.
The Yorkdale Management Team works closely with local government and public health throughout this period and will continue to do so. The health and safety of employees, customers and the community at large is our top priority. See what measures we are taking to keep you safe HERE.
If you have any questions during operating hours, text us at 647-749-7467