The health and safety of our customers, employees at Yorkdale Shopping Centre and our community is our highest priority.
Please review our safety guidelines and additional steps we are taking to keeping you, our staff and community safe. Effective July 7, 2020, all persons entering or remaining at Yorkdale Shopping Centre shall wear a mask or face covering which covers the nose, mouth and chin as required under the City of Toronto By-Law 541-2020.
What We’re Doing To Keep You Safe
- We have increased our cleaning frequency in high-touch and high-traffic areas using best practices and products identified by health organizations
- Installed signage to reinforce physical distancing, guide customer traffic flow and hygiene
- Placed hand sanitizer stations throughout the shopping centre
- Limited capacity in elevators and washrooms
- Some seating has been removed and clearly marked as out-of-use to maintain physical distance
- Water fountains, strollers & Smartecartes have been decommissioned
Occupancy information is for your safety, convenience and to help you plan for your visit. Shopping centre capacity is calculated using social distancing guidelines and local regulations.
The capacity percentage shown on our homepage indicates real-time occupancy of the shopping centre based on the maximum allowable capacity under current Public Health measures.
Active Screening at Mall Entrances
All patrons will be screened prior to entering Yorkdale Shopping Centre. Patrons must answer a series of questions related to Covid-19 symptoms and exposure. To avoid delay, we encourage guests to complete the Ontario Screening Questionnaire prior to arrival. After completing the survey, simply screenshot the green “you can go” screen with today’s date and show it to the screener upon entry.
Please do your part to keep everyone safe:
- To protect the health and safety of our community, effective July 7, 2020, all persons entering or remaining at Yorkdale shall wear a mask or face covering which covers the nose, mouth and chin as required under the City of Toronto By-Law 541-2020.
- Keep a safe distance 6ft / 2m apart
- Cover your sneeze
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands often
- Stay home if you don’t feel well
If you have any questions prior to your visit, text us at: 647-749-7467 for assistance. Available during centre hours.