Closed New Year's Day
Select restaurants and entertainment are open with modified hours.Learn More
Parking Availability4138 Spaces
Welcome back to StyList. Happy shopping!
With StyList search & shop Yorkdale. Anytime. Anyplace.
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Provide customers with a unique shopping experience by offering excellent customer service.
Utilize effective selling techniques and provide in-depth product knowledge in a fast-paced, specialty retail environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide sincere, friendly and energetic customer service by exemplifying World-Class service standards.
• Achieve established sales and contest goals.
• Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions.
• Assist customers with special services including: gift wrap, gift registry, locating merchandise, catalog orders,
special orders, back orders, charge sends, courier deliveries, and furniture orders.
• Utilize effective selling techniques to build multiple sales and increase productivity.
• Demonstrate comprehensive product knowledge, including features and benefits.
• Efficiently and accurately perform register transactions i.e., sales, returns, and exchanges.
• Assist in implementation and maintenance of visual merchandise presentation, signage and lighting.
• Uphold store maintenance and cleanliness standards.
• Straighten, clean and help maintain stockroom as needed.
• Process, ticket, and restock merchandise as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
• 1-2 years retail sales experience, (specialty retail preferred, but not required.)
• 1-2 years customer service experience.
• Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time.
• Ability to operate POS system.
• Ability to lift and mobilize medium to large items, up to 75 lbs., while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety
• Full time associates are expected to have open availability to meet the needs of the business. Casual associates must be available to work a minimum of two regularly scheduled shifts on the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) and two during the week (Monday to Friday). Associates must be available for annual inventory and entire holiday season (November and December).
EDUCATION: High school diploma (or equivalent) preferred