Closed New Year's Day
Select restaurants and entertainment are open with modified hours.Learn More
Parking Availability5377 Spaces
Welcome back to StyList. Happy shopping!
With StyList search & shop Yorkdale. Anytime. Anyplace.
We are seeking enthusiastic, ambitious and dynamic people. • Min 1 year of sales experience is a must. • Consistently provide exceptional client service, and achieve individual quantifiable sales goal. • Builds relationships by keeping in touch and following up. • Possess great communication skills. • Positive attitude and energy and be a multi-task worker and proactive • Detail oriented and available to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends. •
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Dyson launched in Canada in 2006 with our headquarters in the heart of Toronto, where we’ve been recognized as one of the top employers to work for. In recent years, we’ve grown exponentially and expanded our reach with employees working in field sales and our growing number of Dyson Demo Store’s across the country.
At Dyson, we sell by demonstrating. Our Experts, Stylists and Retail Strategy and Operations team are Dyson advocates who know our technology inside out, and are excited by it. They are the face of Dyson, connecting our world-leading and pioneering technology with shoppers and owners.
About the Role:
-This role includes a competitive hourly rate plus opportunity for a monthly bonus incentive.
-Demonstrate strong proficiency in technology and communication
-Ability to deliver exceptional customer interactions through relationship building
-Proven Experience in sales and customer service
-Highly motivated, enthusiastic team player, driven by exceeding our sales performance aspiration
-Flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends, some weekdays, holidays and as business dictates.
-Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer-facing environment
-HS diploma required
-Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
-Experience working with a technology brand strongly preferred
-Bi-lingual language proficiency is a plus
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Provide customers with a unique shopping experience by offering excellent customer service.
Utilize effective selling techniques and provide in-depth product knowledge in a fast-paced, specialty retail environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide sincere, friendly and energetic customer service by exemplifying World-Class service standards.
• Achieve established sales and contest goals.
• Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions.
• Assist customers with special services including: gift wrap, gift registry, locating merchandise, catalog orders,
special orders, back orders, charge sends, courier deliveries, and furniture orders.
• Utilize effective selling techniques to build multiple sales and increase productivity.
• Demonstrate comprehensive product knowledge, including features and benefits.
• Efficiently and accurately perform register transactions i.e., sales, returns, and exchanges.
• Assist in implementation and maintenance of visual merchandise presentation, signage and lighting.
• Uphold store maintenance and cleanliness standards.
• Straighten, clean and help maintain stockroom as needed.
• Process, ticket, and restock merchandise as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
• 1-2 years retail sales experience, (specialty retail preferred, but not required.)
• 1-2 years customer service experience.
• Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time.
• Ability to operate POS system.
• Ability to lift and mobilize medium to large items, up to 75 lbs., while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety
• Full time associates are expected to have open availability to meet the needs of the business. Casual associates must be available to work a minimum of two regularly scheduled shifts on the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) and two during the week (Monday to Friday). Associates must be available for annual inventory and entire holiday season (November and December).
EDUCATION: High school diploma (or equivalent) preferred
The Danish Pastry House is a rapidly expanding company that serves authentic pastries, cakes, and bread. The company has partnered with Kontra coffee in Copenhagen, Denmark and we will soon launch our roastery and showcase our very own coffee blends.
We are currently looking for a Sales Associate/Barista to join our team
If you are energetic and positive with a bubbly and caring heart, this job is for you!
Make and serve specialty coffee and tea beverages, along with pastries and cookies.
Provide outstanding customer service.
Know and sell your products.
Maintain a clean and sanitized workstation.
Follow health and safety guidelines.
Able to easily multi-task.
Handle a fast-paced work environment.
Contribute to a positive team environment.
Available for flexible shifts (days/evenings/weekends/holidays).
1 year or more experience in making espresso-based coffees with a manual espresso machine/barista experience.
1 year or more customer service in the food and beverage industry
Full-time Assistant Manager
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Support management team in achieving goals by providing World-Class service. Serve as a role model
for building relationships with customers. Maintain presence through store supervision to ensure appropriate staff coverage
in all areas of the store.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Leads the store team to create an exceptional experience for customers & exceed sales goals
• Attract, motivate, coach & develop talent to maximize their potential
• Provide exceptional customer service in the store to achieve world-class service standards
• Ensure the sales floor is adequately staffed from a sales & tactical perspective Serve as a role model for sales
associates in sales generation & service by prioritizing the customer experience
• Reinforce customer service principles by coaching staff on their successes & challenges
• Utilize Selling Essentials & training resources to educate team on product, improve selling skills & achieving business
• Develop, implement & manage clientele programs for associates to drive sales
• Develop contests & other programs to motivate associates to increase productivity & raise team spirit
• Assume additional management responsibilities in the absence of Associate or General Manager
• Perform projects & assignments as directed by the Associate or General Manager
• Create & ensure a positive environment where all associates are treated fairly & with dignity in accordance with our
• Ensure timely resolution of client service issues including delivery/pick-up & outstanding issues through effective use
& management of client information reporting system
• Be held accountable for the following brand competencies: operates with strategic agility, drives innovation &
change, provides influential leadership, communicates effectively, develops self & others, creates teams &
• 2-3 years of previous retail sales experience or management experience in a customer service related field
• Excellent communication, organization & leadership skills
• Superior critical thinking skills to creatively identify challenges & develop action plans in a timely manner
• Great time management skills & ability to execute multiple tasks & appropriately manage competing priorities
• Ability to independently lead self & others to achieve results
• Must be able to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time
• Must be able to lift & mobilize medium to large items, up to 75 lbs., while utilizing appropriate equipment & safety
• Employment/promotion to this role will be contingent on successful completion of a background check
• Part time managers are expected to have open availability to meet the needs of the business.