Hunter was born out of the British obsession to unearth something new. Forged by the desire to discover, the spirit of Hunter was created. Since the business was founded in Scotland in 1856 we have taken the path that others dare not take. Consequently, we are proud of our history of innovation and pioneering design.
How we do things
We take the path that others dare not take. We innovate and evolve what it means to be British. We pursue a simple, perfect function. We equip people who want to find their own path. We believe that if you’re born a pioneer, you’re always living in an era of discovery.
The Assistant Store Manager will work closely with the Store Manager in driving strong sales and maximising our profitability through inspiring our retail team with brand passion and excellent product knowledge. This role will be predominantly front of house based, so you will set an example in outstanding customer service, providing an iconic customer experience in store, and be able to deputise for the Store Manager and effectively manage the store so it is aligned with our long and short terms goals.
The ideal person for this role is currently working as an Assistant Manager or Team Leader and has a proven track record or working in a premium store with high turnover. You will be commercially driven and have a keen awareness for our competition, how we can stand out and increase our sales and profitability. You will be a real self-starter and will have a passion for exceptional customer service and be able to motivate and inspire the retail team to exceed expectations and go the extra mile. You will have experience of recruiting, training and mentoring a team and will thrive in an ever-changing and innovative environment.
The key responsibilities of this role are to:
• Work alongside and support the Store Manager in achieving all store targets, budgets and goals.
• Assume full management responsibility in the Store Manager’s absence, duty management, including opening and closing the store, securing all assets, banking and security procedures.
• Be a brand ambassador and pioneer for Hunter retail, representing the brand through all aspects of employee, head office and customer interface
• Support and manage a high performing customer facing and service orientated store team
• Instil the importance of the Hunter experience and ensure customer service at the highest level and lead by example
• Work alongside the Store Manager and support the team in building customer profiling data to maximise the customer service offering and sales potential
• Drive store productivity and profitability e.g. conversion rates, sales, achieve and succeed financial targets, controlling costs to budget
• Monitor and analyse store and business results to drive sales growth and identify opportunities
• Coach, train and encourage the store team to ensure they have strong product knowledge and are aware of company policies and procedures
• Work with the Store Manager to develop short, mid and long term development plans and goals for the store team, monitoring progress on a regular basis
• Cascade company communications to all members of the store team
• Work with the Store Management team and Visual Merchandising function to ensure the store is visually represented to a high standard and company guidelines
• Set and maintain high store standards, ensuring they are implemented and checked on a daily basis
• Plan for the day in accordance with trading requirements, ensuring that customer traffic and demand can be met with the right employees at the right time
• Participate in all employee related management functions including Recruitment, induction, coaching and development, appraisals, performance management and HR policies and procedures to support, develop and retain a talented and high performing team
The nuts and bolts
This role is based at our Yorkdale store, which is a flagship store in Canada. We are relatively near the beginning of our retail journey, so you will be working closely with Head Office staff to develop upon our retail framework. You will work closely with Head of Retail and the Store Manager, as well as all Sales Associates, and provide cover when required. You will also need to have strong relationships with our Merchandisers, our HR department and Visual Merchandising team.
Please send resume to email@example.com