We are looking for an enthusiastic and keen individual to fill the role of Assistant Store Manager for our “New” Lindt Chocolate Shop, Yorkdale Mall location. The ideal candidate must possess strong communication skills and a passion for sales and merchandising.
- Assist with the management of the daily operations of Lindt Chocolate Shop
- Assist with generating and driving corporate sales
- Uphold the values of exemplary customer service through modeling of behaviour and establishing appropriate guidelines
- Monitor sales and labour issues on a daily basis with a goal to maximize store profitability without sacrificing customer service
- Assist with recruitment including interviewing and hiring of Retail Sales Associates
- Supervision of store employees to maximize customer service, sales and profit
- Assist with training of sales techniques and product knowledge
- Timely ordering of merchandise and supplies with focus on overall inventory management and loss prevention
- Daily reconciling of cash with sales receipts, daily paperwork and accounting, payroll and other store administration
- Develop and utilize full knowledge of all products and sales information with a constant focus on achieving sales goals while controlling expenses
- Assist with on-going performance management of staff, assist in the preparation and delivery of employee performance reviews
- Maintain store merchandising presentation to company standards
- Maintain high standards for cleanliness and food/product safety
- Responsible for cash handling, inventory ordering and related retail administrative duties
- Post-Secondary Education
- 1-2 years of experience in a retail management role with 2-5 years of retail experience
- Previous experience working in the hospitality/restaurant industry is preferred
- Previous experience in a merchandising or presentation capacity
- Ability to multi task and manage multiple projects in a timely manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication abilities
- Strong computer proficiency in MS Office
- A history of going above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service
- A talent for sales and selling
- A passion for chocolate!
We thank all those who have applied however, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Lindt is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request.
Please contact our Human Resources department for more information
Job Type: Full-time
If intrested please email your resume to Bethany Ziegler at firstname.lastname@example.org