As a Sales Advisor you will create extraordinary experiences inspiring customers to own Bose products. You will skillfully uncover the customer needs and identify the best solution. You will be curious about products, initiatives and engagements and agile in applying the learning. You will bring customers closer to the Brand with enthusiasm, sharing stories and demonstrations that enhance the customer experience.
Role has responsibility for:
- Creating extraordinary experiences
- Selling products and services offered in our stores
- Delivering outstanding personalized customer engagements
- Building customer relationships to create Bose owners
- Assist in tasks associated with effectively operating a Bose Retail Store
- Achieves individual and team sales goals through the use of “customer first” engagement strategies and by employing Bose engagement tools as appropriate.
- Delivers on our Brand promise through exceptional customer focus and service
- Demonstrates passion, enthusiasm, drive and confidence to succeed.
- Increases customer base through building customer relationships and active participation in personal trade activities
- Helps to implement Bose visual merchandising standards and execute promotional strategies
- Positive approach and willingness to participate in all store trainings and certifications to continually enhance effectiveness and customer experience
- Transfers value by recommending products based on benefits, not merely technical feature
Key Performance Indicators:
- Achievement of daily, weekly, monthly individual and store sales goals
- Store team premium sales
- Email capture compared to goal
- Individual Average Ticket Productivity Results (sales per hour worked) units per transaction
- Individual Mystery Shop scores compared to goal
- Models Bose Essence & Values at all times
- Strong interpersonal skills: approachable, empathetic, engaging, good listener, authentic, respectful.
- Professional and positive demeanor in words and actions, body language and grooming.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong individual sales, engagement and demonstration skills
- Accurately assesses customer needs, wants and priorities while building sincere connection and gain customer’s trust
- ‘Asks for the sale’ using tactful words and appropriate timing
- Holds self accountable for attaining sales results
- Builds and maintains a clientele of new and repeat customers and stays in touch with each as appropriate
- Displays commitment to customers, team and business
- Retail sales in premium-branded, service-orientated store
- Passion for and understanding of Bose products and our technology portfolio
- Confident and proficient in using current digital technologies
- Consumer Electronics industry helpful
- Reports to Store Manager
- Flexibility with schedule, as hours worked will be based on the needs of the business.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or Country Equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Minimum 2 years related experience