JOB TITLE: Branch Manager
Assistant Branch Manager
The role of the Branch Manager is to maintain facilities and execute all management duties and branch strategies in a manner that is fully reflective of CCE’s adopted standards of compliance and risk management. The Branch Manager works in a supervisory role to motivate branch staff and ensure service/transaction experience is consistently prompt and courteous to clients. The primary objective of the Branch Manager role is to develop customer loyalty, establish brand awareness and satisfaction towards the Company’s wide range of exceptional products and services, always leading by example in speaking to and transacting with clients, maintaining an environment that promotes branch profitability and success.
• Responsible for the development and execution of profitable growth strategies of the branch’s retail and commercial business.
• Raise awareness of CCE and its capabilities in the community and develop a network of collaborative partners as referral sources for new business.
• In cooperation with the head office, execute marketing campaigns, including the coordination of outbound sales and service calls to personal and corporate clients.
• Train, develop and lead a team of employees dedicated to excellence in client service. Provide regular feedback, and ongoing training.
• As the team leader, implement the branch sales plan and monitor its effectiveness.
• Ensure all operations are carried out in compliance with legislation, regulations, sound business practices, and policies and procedures, as provided and instructed.
• Manage all branch operations, including cash inventory, account administration, provide overrides as appropriate and maintain signing authorities
• Open new accounts and identify sales opportunities in all CCE products and other services.
• Resolve complex problems and client complaints in a prompt and courteous manor.
• Ensure safe and effective opening and closing of the branch.
• Train all staff on all CCE policies and procedures.
• Create an environment that is conducive to a safe and productive work space
• Adherence to risk management, legislative compliance and anti-money laundering processes and procedures
• Participation in the annual ERM workshop training session held by the Regional Managers
• Training and education of all branch staff as it pertains to risk, regulation and AML as well as branch processes and procedures
• Ensure all staff understand, follow, and implement all policies and procedures, including customer service
• Support ongoing identification of risks and the development, monitoring and reporting of key risk indicators.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A proactive self-starter
• Responsive problem-solver
• Sound decision-maker
• A solid track record of two-three years in customer service in a Canadian financial institution or related customer service focused field
• 3-5 years experience in a cash centered position
• Previous Management experience an asset
• Requires an understanding of risk identification, escalation and mitigation practices and applicable regulatory requirements such as anti-money laundering and legislative compliance.