ECCO is a Danish shoe manufacturer and retailer founded in 1963 by Karl Toosbuy, in Bredebro, Denmark. The company began with only the production of footwear, but has since expanded into leather production, accessories and small leather goods.
At ECCO our vision is to be the best shoe company in the world. We are the only major shoe company to own and operate our own production and retail facilities. And we constantly innovate to improve our ability to make shoes that follow the foot. At ECCO we are guided by our respect for our heritage, our call for innovation, our quest for excellence, our dedication to care, and our passion.
Job Title: Brand Ambassador (Sales Associate)
Department: Retail, Part-time
Reports to: Store Manager
Role Objectives and Responsibilities
The Brand Ambassador is responsible for ensuring that all ECCO Retail customers receive World Class Customer Service, for driving sales towards achieving or exceeding established store goals, for working to minimize loss prevention and to assist management in all non-selling tasks that play a critical role in the overall operational success for the store.
- Assist in maximizing sales volume.
- Knowledge of store and individual goals on a daily basis.
- Work as a member of a team to accomplish goals set forth in the store.
- Follow 6 steps of selling and customer service outlined in the Brand Ambassador Program
- Educate customers through product knowledge. Explain features, advantages, and benefits of shoes to help assist them with informed buying decisions.
- Ensure World Class Customer Service is #1 priority. Ensure all customer service standards are met at cash wrap, i.e.: suggest add on product, customer interaction, and soliciting repeat business, exercise good judgment in resolving customer service issues.
- Cash register operation and proficiency, including accountability for overages and shortages on assigned cash drawers.
- Proficiency in areas of loss prevention awareness, i.e.: checking for proper item identification and miss-mated shoes, concealed items, internal / external theft, etc.
- Maintain general housekeeping on a daily basis
- Assist management in various other non-selling tasks such as shipment processing, stock counts, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining displays.
- Adhere to scheduling guidelines, dress code, etc. as outlined in the employee handbook and operations manual.
- Maintain a positive attitude and make a valuable contribution towards maintaining ECCO’s culture of passion, innovation and sustainability.
- Other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to effectively communicate the features and benefits of our brand and products to customers.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Ability to climb ladders.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
- Ability to work a varied schedule, including evenings and weekends
Please contact: email@example.com.