STORE MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Lead and direct all activities required to achieve all store goals, including sales objectives, client experience, human resource management, payroll and operating expenses, loss prevention and merchandising presentation while driving both associate and client engagement.
· Directs client experience efforts that are consistent with ANN INC. standards; coaches associates on the client experience to increase transactions and capture client opportunities
· Develops team to accomplish store’s business objectives through attraction, selection, coaching, investment, retention and motivation
· Ensures attainment of sales, payroll and inventory shortage goals
· Directs merchandise presentation, restocking and recovery to maximise productivity
· Understands the ANN INC. culture and ensures compliance with all ANN INC. Values & Behaviours, as well as store operational standards
· Additional responsibilities as assigned
· Human Resources: proven ability to attract, select and develop a team of managers and associates and hold individuals accountable for performance, practice, etc.
· Client Experience: ability to function as a role model, ensuring that the client remains the top priority
· Store Operations & Organisation: ability to organise, delegate, prioritise, meet deadlines and follow-up on all store activities
· Leadership: proven ability to respectfully challenge and motivate the management team and associates
· Merchandising: knowledge of visual standards and techniques and ability to implement and substitute within visual guidelines
· Communication: demonstration of strong verbal and written communication skills to store team, District Manager and Home Office
· Business Analysis: ability to forecast and analyse business trends and manage payroll expense in order to maximise store performance
Please send your resume to: JLatchin00@scs.anntaylor.com