We are looking for a Coffee Specialist based at our Yorkdale location reporting into the Boutique Manager. This role will be responsible of being an ambassador of the Nespresso Brand at the Boutique and deliver the highest possible customer service through every interaction in keeping with our premium image and positioning.
A day in the life of…
As a Coffee Specialist you will be working on sales and customer service.
Your Key Activities and Job Responsibilities will include the following:
• Achieve personal and common sales and service level targets;
• Welcome the Boutique clientele and identify their needs;
• Ensure that the Boutique is clean (well-ordered, correct equipment, properly presented);
• Work in shifts and fulfil ones role and expectations. Support special events;
• Contribute to the management of inventories, stocks and cash;
• Participate in regular team briefings, meetings and on the job coaching sessions organized by the Boutique manager or team leader;
• Advise both prospects and Club members on Nespresso products and Services;
• Inscribe new Boutique customers, open their account, present the Boutique and Club services, and assist them in their selection during their first purchase;
• Initiate Club members to the art of coffee tasting and develop their curiosity about our full range of products;
• Maximize the sale of all the Nespresso products presented in the Boutique (coffee, machines, accessories);
• Actively manage the database on a daily basis and permanently update customer records;
• Carry out an initial analysis of machine breakdowns reported by customers to orient them as effectively as possible towards the after sales service;
• Check payments in accordance with the defined procedure;
• Cash checks (if used in the country), enter payments made by credit cards;
• Check the correspondence of sums received with the orders and send all to the accounting department;
What will make you successful
In a successful candidate, we are looking for:
• Knowledge of coffee would be a great asset;
• Customer & Service Oriented;
• Demonstration and Presentation Skills;
• Punctuality and discipline;
• Excellent Presentation, Communication &
• Interpersonal Skills;
• Self-driven and entrepreneurial;
• Hands on and pragmatic;
• Strong Team player;
• Pleasing personality as an ambassador of Nespresso (Premium positioning);
• Proactive and responsive to anticipate and fulfil customer needs.
We have a friendly, supportive team with a coaching and mentoring environment. There are real opportunities for future development and progression – this really could be a move towards the exciting Retail career you’ve always wanted.
This is a full time, and permanent opportunity. We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.