Our Yorkdale location requires an experienced, professional Concierge to take over client services management on a full-time basis. We’re looking for a Concierge who understands the value of excellent customer service and can provide quality service to all clients. The successful candidate will report to management and work with management staff to ensure prompt responses to clients’ inquiries and to notify the appropriate party immediately of issues and other concerns.
Raffi Jewellers promotes a culture of enthusiasm, a positive workplace culture and a high degree of teamwork and creativity. Raffi Jewellers has a variety of opportunities available for associates who want to grow and thrive in an award-winning career.
Main Responsibilities include:
– Greet guests at the front desk and provide assistance as required
– Schedule appointments upon request of the clients
– Prepare and display refreshment options for clients
– Assist with the organization of on-site events
– Performs other duties as assigned
Ideal Sales Associate will have:
– Highly refined verbal communication skills
– Flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays
– A minimum of 4 years of experience in concierge client services is preferred.
– Strong understanding of customer service needs and priorities.
– Excellent interpersonal, communication and computer skills are required.
– Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
– Cantonese/Mandarin/Farsi language skills is an additional asset
We welcome the opportunity to interview you. Please apply via email to Jessica@raffijewellers.com and include a copy of your résumé and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time