Customer Experience Specialist
At Tesla, our Customer Experience Specialists, consistently deliver on an incredible educational, immersive, and exciting experience to all of our current and future customers. They constitute Tesla’s front line and are our brand ambassadors, supporting our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy by creating memorable experiences for our customers.
• Engage walk in guests promptly, personally and with the goal of opening the conversation and ensuring they feel welcome
• Understand who our guests are, what brought them to Tesla, their intent and timeline to purchase, thus creating a robust Customer Profile
• Educate and excite guests by answering their questions and providing a tailored experience based upon their interests and agenda
• Help Tesla maintain a healthy sales pipeline by collecting customer contact information and scheduling Test Drives for individuals who exhibit purchase intent or potential
• Provide the highest level of customer service to all current and future owners
• Customer Service and Sales experience required
• Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about the changes in the personal transportation industry
• Ability to understand and convey business issues and technical concepts
• Strong sense of team mentality and reliability
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail
• Demonstrate a mastery of all Tesla products and services. Keep up with EV industry trends and local incentives
• Ability to work days, evenings and weekends. This is a full time role.
• Valid driver’s license in the country in which you are applying, 2 year minimum driving record required with a clean driving history, and ability to be insured.
• Legal right to work in the country you are applying to.
How to apply:
Visit the Tesla Careers website to apply for this opportunity:
Thank you for your interest in Tesla Careers, only qualified applicants will be contacted.