DIESEL is currently looking for sales associates to join our team at Hudson’s Bay. Welcome and assist all clients by generating sales and building loyal client base.
DIESEL is not just about a pair of jeans. It’s a statement on individuality and self-expression, a battle cry for innovation, artistry, and technical expertise, driven by the belief that passion is the greatest muse. Renzo Rosso founded Diesel in 1978, creating a lifestyle brand rooted in denim but forged with an unwavering vision for the future.
DIESEL is currently looking for sales associates to join our team. Your primary responsibilities are to drive sales through building and maintaining relationships with our clients, as well as introducing new customers to the DIESEL Planet. As an ambassador of the brand, you will provide an excellent in store experience and outstanding client services. You will become a part of a dynamic team that strives to grow and develop the brand with enthusiasm, dedication, creativity, and style.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Welcome and assist all clients while demonstrating exceptional customer service
Generate sales by giving personalized and appropriate sales advice
Effectively communicate product features and benefits during the selling process, highlighting the innovation, artistry, and technical expertise of the DIESEL brand
Work as part of a team to meet brand and store objectives
• Build and maintain a loyal client base, and retain customer loyalty by providing clients with personalized service
• Effectively capture and record client contact information in both personal client book and brand database
• Personally communicate to clients for special store activity: new product arrivals, in-store events, and seasonal promotions
• Assist in visual merchandising for the store by organizing and arranging products based on global visual direction
• Implement visual merchandising directives given by the head office, assuring visual appearance is of utmost importance
• Manage Inventory and stock replenishment (maintaining organized records of all receiving and stocking)
• A team player who possesses the ability to work in a learning environment
• An individual who possesses drive, is goal-oriented, and has an entrepreneurial outlook
• Someone who enjoys meeting and interacting with customers; demonstrates an energetic and positive attitude
• A quick learner with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities at once
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers, and management
• Enthusiastic about fashion and have a good knowledge of the business and trends
• Experience in premium denim or contemporary ready-to-wear preferred but not required
• Flexibility and dependability with schedules including nights and weekends
• Prior department store experience is a plus
If interested email your resume to Sivan_crawford@diesel.com with a brief description of why you want to work for Diesel at Hudson’s Bay.