Browns Shoes, a family-owned business established in Montreal in 1940, now with over 60 stores across Canada, is synonymous with top international designer collections, luxurious leather goods, and exclusive street savvy fashion for ladies, men and children.
We are looking for an Experienced Full-Time Sales Associate at Browns in Yorkdale location.
- Experienced Full-time Sales Associate
- Retail sales and/or customer service experience
- Positive attitude
- Outgoing personality
- Works well in a team setting and perseverance
Role & Responsibilities:
- Meet sales objectives
- Offer consistently exceptional customer service
- Professional and courteous at all times
- Maintaining the visual aspects of the store
- Participating in team meetings
- Meeting all Browns Standards, Policies and Procedures
- Code of Ethics
- Flexible, open availability
- To be provided by Browns University
How to Apply
The best way to apply is in person to Dino Pulsinelli, Browns Store Manager at Yorkdale or send your resume to the District Manager, Roy Simonetta at firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the desired position you are applying for and store location.
While we appreciate your interest in this role, please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Browns!