To maximize sales through delivering exceptional operational standards and customer service.
Understands UNIQLO’s basic principles and handles all basic store operations according to the rules and acts accordingly to UNIQLO’s policies and code of conduct.
– Provide excellent and courteous customer service to maintain and reflect UNIQLO’s values, mission and vision
– Meet and exceed sales expectations
– Continuously remain knowledgeable with the company’s brand, products and any current store promotions and/or advertisements
– Monitor and replenish floor stock while maintaining the store’s cleanliness
– Understand, respect and follow the company’s code of conduct
– Process various payment transactions using a Point of Sale (POS) System
– Upkeep fitting rooms to store standards and assist customers where needed
– Completion of high school diploma or equivalent
– Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which includes evenings, weekends and holidays
– Must remain full-time for fall and winter seasons
Desired Skills and Experience:
– Ability to think on your feet and problem solve
– Excellent customer service and communication skills
How to Apply:
If you feel like this is the right fit for you, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line containing UQCD Full-Time Store Associate – Yorkdale. UNIQLO Canada is an equal opportunity employer. UNIQLO Canada encourages applications from all qualified candidates and accommodates person with disabilities. Candidates that are selected for interviews should advise us if they require accommodation.