Who We Are:
HBC is a diversified global retailer, focused on driving the performance of high quality stores and their all-channel offerings, growing through acquisitions, and unlocking the value of real estate holdings.
Founded in 1670, HBC is the oldest company in North America. Our portfolio today includes formats ranging from luxury to premium department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations, with more than 480 stores and over 66,000 employees around the world.
Our leading banners across North America and Europe include Hudson’s Bay, Lord & Taylor, Saks Fifth Avenue, Saks OFF 5TH, Galeria Kaufhof, the largest department store group in Germany, and Belgium’s only department store group Galeria INNO.
We have significant investments in real estate joint ventures. HBC has partnered with Simon Property Group Inc. in the HBC Global Properties Joint Venture, which owns properties in the United States and Germany. In Canada, HBC has partnered with RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust in the RioCan-HBC Joint Venture.
A truly global corporate citizen, HBC is committed to responsible business practices to bring about positive change, and we work hard to shape a sustainable future for people and the planet. Our philanthropic initiatives help create healthy families, strong communities, and sport excellence in the cities and countries in which we operate around the world, while striving to create innovative programs and resources that provide flexibility for work-life balance in order to maintain a positive working environment
What This Position Is All About:
The Gift Registry associate has primary accountability to be a customer-focused individual who understands the importance of being ready to serve our customer by delivering a fast and efficient customer experience that meets their needs & exceeds their expectations. You are a team player who shares successes and learns from challenges and you appreciate that teamwork is the culmination of individual efforts against a common goal.
Who You Are:
- Efficient, effective, with a sense of urgency and time conscious
- Multi-task oriented, in a fast-paced environmentYou Also Have:
- Exceeds internal and external customer expectations
- Effective communicator, both verbally and nonverbally, with the ability to adapt to the audience
- Demonstrated ability to recognize opportunities and act upon them
- As The Gift Registry associate, you Will:
- Prioritizes daily workload activities based on the needs of the business
- Surpass sales targets through the participation at Bridal Events and execution of Lead Lists conversions, Bridal Registries, the Consultation Process, and Outbound
- Marketing initiatives
- Participates in the achievement of service excellence through customer engagement/consultation, product knowledge initiatives and team work
- Sales administration, special orders, filing, and processing of pertinent paperwork
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount!Please apply online at www.hbc.com/careers