Reports to: Store Management and or Stock Supervisor
WHEN: Monday, October 15th from 2pm-5pm.
WHERE: CLUB MONACO WOMENS YORKDALE LOCATION
The objective of the stock associate is to ensure that incoming and outgoing merchandise are processed according to company regulations and standards.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of all customers sends
- Provide tracking information to stores/customers when necessary
- Responsible for organization and maintenance of merchandise in the stock room
- Responsible for unpacking and processing all shipments, and getting it to the floor in a timely manner
- Verify that all shipments arrive secure and complete, match goods received to description on documents and report any discrepancies to management
- Ensure all product is tagged properly and sensored to company standard
- Ensure all customer shipments and transfers are packaged properly according to company standards
- Ensure all outgoing customer shipments and transfers are accompanied by the appropriate documentation and applicable shipping fees charged.
- Ensure responsible use of all shipping/packaging supplies in order to control store expenses.
- Ability to perform maintenance and cleaning duties as required by Store Management
- Consistently meet requirements of passing grade on store Audit
- Maintain a professional appearance consistent with established dress code and image guidelines
- Actively support securing company assets through effective Asset Protection standards in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Support the sales floor as needed by providing customer service on the sales floor, in the fitting room, and at the cash-wrap
- Attends and participate in store flips
- Clean, vacuum, fold, size, steam, replenish as assigned
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands
- Goal oriented: ability to stay focused on creating winning results
Physical Demands/Working Environment
- Considerable physical effort: walking, standing, lifting (to max 20lbs)
- Must be able to pack, unpack and move stock