Ladurée is a world renowned French luxury patisserie founded in 1862. Ladurée is best known for its exquisite collection of macarons, as well as their other high-end and sought-after pastries and treats.
We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced hospitality professionals to become part of our team. Successful candidates will have a unique opportunity to learn and gain experience from this luxury patisserie brand known for its perfection and classical training.
• Greeting guests and bringing them to their assigned seating area
• Answering calls, general questions and managing reservations for the day
• Managing the flow of customers into the Boutique and Tea Salon
• Contributing help to other staff as needed
• Abiding by policies and procedures as set out by the Ladurée Handbook
• Contributing to and maintaining the Boutique and Tea Salon in line with requirements and guidelines of the brand
Required skills and qualifications:
• Experience in retail or in a busy restaurant environment
• Professional appearance, proper grooming, and presentation
• Fluent in English and strong communication skills
• Passion for delivering outstanding customer service as expected in luxury industry
• Attention to details and appreciation of luxury products
• Ability to recognize, maintain, and build relationship with guests
Looking for candidates who is available to work on weekends.
Saturday: 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Sunday: 11:30 am – 6:00 pm
Application Process: Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We thank all applicants, but only short listed candidates will be contacted.