Hunter was born out of the British obsession to unearth something new. Forged by the desire to discover, the spirit of Hunter was created. Since the business was founded in Scotland in 1856 we have taken the path that others dare not take. Consequently, we are proud of our history of innovation and pioneering design.
How we do things
We take the path that others dare not take. We innovate and evolve what it means to be British. We pursue a simple, perfect function. We equip people who want to find their own path. We believe that if you’re born a pioneer, you’re always living in an era of discovery.
The Sales Associate / Keyholder supports the store management team in operational functions, such as opening and closing the store when the store management team are unable to do so. This role will also focus on achieving and exceeding store targets and maximising sales and profitability by providing the highest levels of customer service, demonstrating exceptional product knowledge and having sound understanding of our key sales drivers and sales opportunities.
The ideal person for this role has proven experience of working in a sales role in the luxury sector and will take pride in having outstanding customer service skills. You will have worked in a fast paced and target driven environment, and will thrive on achieving targets and exceeding expectations. Passion for the Hunter brand and product is incredibly important, as well as being able to manage difficult situations and build relationships with team members and customers. When given responsibility you will be able to meet and exceed expectations.
The key responsibilities of this role are to:
• Demonstrate the value and importance of customer service in line with company model of the Hunter experience
• Understand the stores opening and closing procedures, and administer them when necessary
• Consistently strive to contribute to the overall productivity of the store and achieve the highest possible level of sales performance
• Show initiative and ensure all feedback from customers is passed on in a constructive manner to the store management team
• Identify sales opportunities and effective business solutions with the store management team
• Assist management team in training new associates using the training manuals provided.
• Maintain client records in an orderly and coherent manner in which you can maximise on those client relationships to generate further sales to the business.
• Ensure high levels of product knowledge, being proactive when new products are launched and sharing any knowledge to the rest of your team
• Maintain high levels of store standards such as greeting all customers and floor coverage
• Carry out additional duties as necessary within other areas of the store / business including stock room responsibilities and employees training.
• Work closely with the store management team to have a full understanding of both front and back of house expectation, procedures and processes.
The nuts and bolts
This is our flagship store which opened in November 2017 This role will report into the Store Manager, who is supported by the store management team. This role will work closely with the store management team, and will work alongside a number of full time and part time Sales Associates and Specialists.
Please send resume to email@example.com