Our Seasonal Sales Professionals will:
- Assist and interact with customers to create luxury experiences that positively impact sales and service.
- Be an effective brand ambassador, ensuring customers are greeted timely, assisted and have an exceptional memorable experience commensurate with the Tiffany brand.
- Enhance the customer experience with hospitality and store amenities to create a unique experience.
- Assist with boxing and wrapping items, personalization sales, replenishing POS (Point of Sale) and gifting supplies, keeping all POS stations and sales floor areas neat and organized as well as acting as a “closer” and performing all POS functions after a client’s purchase decision is finalized if appropriate.
- Perform one-on-one selling ceremonies in select cases.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to achieve sales and service goals.
- Previous retail or luxury experience or relevant customer related experience (i.e. hospitality, etc.).
- Proven track record in achieving sales results.
- Willingness to work non-traditional business hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, customer service skills and the ability to prioritize while handling multiple tasks
- Ability to work with a diverse client base.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to lift 10-15 lbs.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
- Language skills preferred: Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese), Spanish, and Japanese
- Proficiency in Point of Sales systems and Microsoft Outlook/e-mail.
Please Apply At:https://www.tiffanycareers.com/job/8591758/seasonal-sales-professional-yorkdale-mall-toronto-ca/
Tiffany & Co. (CANADA) is committed to fair and accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations will be provided upon request for candidates with disabilities throughout the selection process.